The festival campsite is located onsite and offers shower and toilet facilites. Camping is a great part of the festival weekend - get back to nature by sleeping in the fields, you'll be waking up to the beautiful views of Snowdonia - it doesn't get much better!
You will be able to check in from 12pm on Friday 11th August and the campsite will close on Monday 14th August at 10am.
This campsite is tents only, unfortunately we cannot accommodate any live in vehicles (caravans, motorhomes, vans etc).
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Open fires and BBQs are not permitted
- Generators are not permitted
- Please use bins provided
- Keep fire lanes clear
- No fireworks
- Empty toilet waste into tanks provided not toilet units
- Only purpose built gas stoves with small gas bottles (2.2kg) are permitted, no spare bottles to be brought
- There will be a separate car park for vehicles
- No sound systems will be permitted on site
- Pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
- In the event of needing assistance, medical or otherwise, please contact any steward or member of campsite staff who can radio for assistance
- Strictly no fire/Chinese lanterns on site
- Strictly no fireworks on site
- No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such
- No glass onsite (including alcohol bottles)
- Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other festival go-ers safe
- Pets allowed – We welcome responsible dog owners on-site. However we request that dogs must be kept on a leash at all times whilst on-site. Please be courteous and always clean up after your dog
- Quiet time between 11pm- 7am
Thank you for your cooperation